JT Grade DVM, PhD
Uganda: +256-758 899777
USA: +1-415 858 4262
Belgium: +32-488 94449

Sunday, May 29, 2011

From a portal to a portal

As some of you may know I came down from Karamoja on Friday with the Wrights.  The original plan was to come down like on the 1st or something but a free ride availed itself.  I weighed in my mind the difference of comfort, deciding between a landcruiser vx and a Marble glorified dump truck.  Yes I can read your mind, there is no rel comparison, so I moved down country with friends.  The interesting thing is how Jinja has become like America to me.  In some ways coming there is like going on furlough.  I would call it a series of portals.  The trip from Karamoja to Jinja town is like jumping from the 50's up till Modern day.
more on:

From Portal to Portal

No comments:

Post a Comment