JT Grade DVM, PhD
Uganda: +256-758 899777
USA: +1-415 858 4262
Belgium: +32-488 94449

Friday, March 2, 2012

Few more days on meds

On Sunday I got all my blood tests back- all were almost within normal limits. My fevers and nausea have gone, and my stability is much improved- although my ankle is still tender. Really the only thing is that I'm still weak and terribly sleepy. I sleep at least 17 hours daily. Miriam had the same sleepiness when she was on 200mg doxycycline for her brucellosis last year. Three days after she stopped, she got her energy back. We're hoping for the same response next week after I finish. Meanwhile Tom and the team is in Northern Karamoja finalizing the land and handing in the last paperwork tomoro morning. Next step is to get building materials- dirt/clay, poles and grass. Long dry thatch is proving to be the most difficult to find as most of it has been burnt off. Thanks for your prayers J

1 comment:

  1. Oh Jean. I'm so sorry you've been sick. I pray somehow it's been a precious time of reflection for you.

    ReplyDelete